Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Come to the Coast, We'll have some fun.

I have been Eddie Slovicking my post. Seems life has been a little hectic here. We have had to dig out of 2 Spring blizzards the last 2 weekends. I am ready for nice weather. Yesterday I had to shovel 600 ft of driveway so I could get up the Hill.

The Team was in Moab Utah 2 weeks ago for Jay Smith's rope course.I hope nobody else goes.It will be a big advantage for TeamSouthDakota. They went to Moab with a bunch of new gear and came home knowing how to use it. There were 3 days of learning to us Assenders, rappeling, traversing and some free climbing. They even got so adventure training. Do to the weather they left a day late and spent a couple of days in the Denver airport coming home.

They were each on their own last weekend also. The snow shut everything down until Sunday pm. Jason,Lisa, and Gary got to the Y on Sunday and did do some indoor climbing.

This will be a good training weekend. Swimming,Kayaking and some climbing on Saturday. Caving on Sunday.

I have updated the Website. The Moab video will be posted in a day or 2, and be waiting for the First offical Podcast soon.

Thanks for reading
Now go play Roy Rogers

Randy

No comments: