Monday, December 29, 2008

Time to Get to Work

Now that Christmas is over it's time to get serious. We had a good hard trek Sunday.It was me, Paulette, Lisa,Lisa one kiss, her sister Kim,and Doc and Donna.We went up to the Custer Peak lookout.The first two miles were an easy hike on the plowed road.We made the turn to the top and the snow got deep and everybody put on their snowshoes. Well not me I chose to take my new Zifpy sled.Way more fun on a downhill.Paulette and Lisa broke most trail,I took up the rear.After a few windy minutes we headed down.When we got to the snowmobile trai it was sled time.After some fun runs we started to wonder wwhere the rest of the crew were.Long story short we had to go back to the top to find that they had bushwacked down the powerline.Paulette,Lisa and I got 10 miles with 3422 ft of climbing.

We also got a prelim gear list.Now we have to shop for gear and sponsors.

Thanks for Reading
Now go play
Randy

No comments: